As we’re sure you can imagine, COVID-19 has forced George’s Trust to pause and reassess it’s fundraising events scheduled for this year & beyond. As it stands, all George’s Trust fundraising events scheduled for 2020 have been postponed/ cancelled until further notice. As difficult as this has been to accept, the safety of our supporters & volunteers is our priority.
Going forward, George’s Trust will continue to plan so that we are ready to resume our fundraising efforts as soon as it is safe to do so. In the meantime, you can still help George’s Trust in the usual ways:
Are you looking to run a socially distanced sponsored event? or perhaps you’re able to help in another way? – Contact us
Keep up to date with George’s Trust by following & interacting with our Social Media:
The latest coronavirus guidelines
There’s a lot of info out there and things are changing all the time.
Here are the main things to remember about keeping yourself and others safe:
- talk to your employer about the safest place to work
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- you should wear a mask in enclosed spaces, like shops and on public transport
- wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds or more
- do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms. That means:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste.
- Find more symptoms from the NHS.
Local coronavirus lockdowns
Local restrictions may be put in place to reduce the spread of coronavirus.
There are currently some local restrictions in place. Check the government page for local restrictions for all the areas affected.